Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - My Feelings For You

Everyone on here is talking about the progress and I'm just sitting here wondering if Anjou was going commando.

Banned
What you knuckleheads fail to understand is the mentality of someone who is trying to discern hormones from actual affection. Seto has always been attracted to Anjou, but romantic emotion can take much longer to develop.

78 GODDAMN CHAPTERS.
Let's see how long it takes him to realize she feels the same way!

Supporter
I'm lucky to speed read this manga at the right time. Closed with "I Like Anjou-san" hence leaving no bad taste

How did they make this not feel repetitive after almost 80 whooping chapters? Hats off to the author, and of course, the TL team.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he said the line, but what about
ANJOU IN STOCKINGS AND STRIPPER HEELS

Dex-chan lover
you dense motherf... took you 78 chapters to realize?

@aodpds711 it took 78 chapters for something this simple, don't expect a move for 78 more...

It is slow progression to all you unlucky bastards who have been reading for the last 2 years, but to those of us discovering it a week ago it is fine.

😘

fucking finally, i am so happy that he got to that part,

it'd be really sad if he confesses and anjou just baited him the entire time, i think i would actually cry if that happened in this manga

Dex-chan lover
@dsid2814 oh take your buzzwords and shove em where the sun don’t shine jackass, I never disagreed with you and was commenting on other manga that aren’t actually well written with no real idea of where the story is going.

But sure make the assumption that I don’t understand other cultures.

finally... 78 something chapters spending time with the girl who repeatedly lewdly provokes him in daily basis and that's his only realization.. i hope i can reach the confession arc at chapter 940.

Users who are viewing this thread