Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Power Uploader
Looks like there is indeed a need for 2nd team to translate this, to push facepalm.

Im a refugee from shounen tiredness and yeah i feel for the argument that using cliche trope gets boring but gotta remember, most of manga authors are not experienced writers with vast amount of experience but most are fairly new one with not much writing experience to make amazing nuanced story. Imagine drswing and coming up with a story on a monthly/weekly basid. Damn that stress. So they will use whatever trope, cliche, or anything they can grasp to make a story that is interesting for them or their public which are japanese teens, young adult. So those kids wouldnt rly be tired of reading this trope since maybe most of them are reading stories for the first time. None of them would be tired af reading same nakama pushing each other, epic comeback on villains after getting beat, falling for nice good looking prince, female mc getting bullied by villainess and getting saved by the prince stories.

And u know.... We basically dont pay for these story unlike the supposed audience so thats prolly why most of us are tired. We read too much of these lool with no other consequence but Time and i guess we'd be more careful of what we read if we had to payfor what we read.

I dont rly have anything new to say, guess i feel for the comment complaining that this is getting too boring as it follows the typical shoujo trope but yeah we can't rly do much about it xD i guess buy physical copy of the ones we actually like? Read other genre? I'm currently about to move to horror now because Shoujo is getting too shoujo-y for me and ive read way too much. So if any of u peeps have some suggestion pls droo em, like and subscribe and support me on patreon <3

Aggregator gang
For anyone wondering about the fuzz, it's just the usual comment wars of "I'm being passive aggressive and roundabout with "polite/formal" words therefore I'm superior and those who doesn't agree with me are below me."

Never gets old.

Power Uploader
So, would anonymous or Anjou-team get back to translating this series?

Man, I release like four chapters within a month and I still don't get a break.

Somehow this Seto guy reminds me of Frank from Liberty Meadows. Don't suppose many people would know what I'm talking about though.

Facepalm sniped the previous scanlators, released chapters for a while, then fell off the face of the Earth. Some /a/non made a thread complaining about the lack of releases when there were raws available. Another /a/non in that thread translated while another typeset. A few days later, Facepalm came in with their versions of those chapters. I've been told Facepalm has better raws but I can't speak to that. Could be bull. I don't have an eye for that sort of thing. I've seen several screenshots in Anjou threads showing supposed members of Facepalm talking about how the original snipe was for the lulz and no one on their team even likes the manga. Can't speak to that either. Its just what I observed in the /a/ threads. Regardless, this is the second cycle of /a/nons getting fed up with waiting, doing some chapters, and Facepalm coming up with their version a couple of days later.

Man, fuck off Facepalm. We only ever get chapters from you when someone else posts them first. Go do some actual work of your own instead of killing someone else's.

I'd rather you just didn't upload/scan at all man, there are already two groups scanning the same manga. Seriously gtfo

Re:chapter skip

Users who are viewing this thread