Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Supporter
Ah regarding the chapter skip, because Mangadex admins won't ban that so called group, a nice block is necessary to avoid any TL trash coming from SSsomethingS.

@freebobby

They're mad because he's "spoiling" them, which I guess is true but I think his form of messing with people also brings to light a more important issue which is when a translation is badly stalled- this is especially noticeable with Iruma-kun since the English translation is like 60 chapters behind. All SSSS is doing is showing us how much needs to be filled in.

Group Leader
@freebobby

SSSSS are notorious for just randomly scanlating many chapters ahead —and occasionally multiple chapters in no actual sequence— of what the current scanlators are at, just to fuck w/ people.

Iruma-kun has chapters in the hundreds even though there's a group actively (at their own pace) releasing chapters but they're still nowhere near SSSSS's chapter uploads.

i don't really care about them because i don't click on the chapters, but the whole mess w/ anjou and facepalm is getting a little annoying; didn't facepalm snipe the series because the others were holding it hostage or something? are we falling into a cycle of this? what's going on

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, the SSSSS also here?
They sure have a lot of time to randomly snipe any manga series in short time...😅

Supporter
@freebobby

SSShitS are pretty much the trolls of the TL scene (why they are also really proud of that is beyond me, I suppose the giggles are worth it).
Anyway most site regulars pretty much block that group. I wasn't "spoiled" but some newbie readers actually are, thus SSShitS attitude kinda sucks imo.

MangaDex @ admin should ban their ass from the site, but it seems they don't mind keeping trash on the platform.

Also I'm not upset 😄 , I don't give too much importance to useless persons both irl and online. I just think MangaDex would be better without them.

im not gon front, this manga has gotten super stale for me. literally almost no character development from the main characters and thr has deadass been zero progress in terms of romance. great art, but there's no real content nor substance

you can definitely read the 1st chapter then read the latest chapter and still know exactly what's going on. at least with the main pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread