Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

I wish another group would snipe this. 1-2 months between chapters when we're 10+ chapters behind raws is dumb.

Gas. And they gave his homie the baddie!! Gas, raw, swag. Need him to start making some moves, it was moving pretty damn slow tho but I was enjoying it

Dex-chan lover
Well at least we have more progress, also I don't know what language this guy below me is speaking, someone please translate...

I think we are getting close to a relationship here. Also i agree with the guy below me

Imagine if she pulls the “I think we should just stay friends” bullshit after all this

To translate what the other dude said: “That’s that good shit right there. And the author gave his friend the sexy girl. That’s that good shit. Hell yeah. Amazing. MC needs to confess his feelings to Anjou-san.”

I agree with the comment below me. I'm more interested in the side ship now with the sexy black haired girl. She's more my type anyways.

Lately I've been liking simple romantic comedies like this one, and Kaette kudasai! Akutsu-san is the other one i've read, if anyone has any recommendations I would be very grateful! Would aprreciate it has a good art style since its one of the most important things on these mangas with near 0 plot x)

@BlueA Hey bro i have a disc where i post all the wholesome read i have if you want, give me you're discord and i add you.
Great day.

@konzolmester thanks for saving me the time. I hate Japanese romance cuz it takes forever and the MC is usually spineless or weak to ensure that, so it's hard to find decent paced romance. Sometimes I wonder if it'd cuz authors think that the manga has to end after they start dating (it doesn't, see Tonikaku) or the authors have such little experience with relationships they don't think they could write anything interesting or realistic after that. In any case, imo romance should see the relationship life as well not just the steps to get there. It's like if video games were just documentaries on how they made the game but didn't actually include the game.

Also seems like there's a few Nagatoro type popular manga now with pussy male leads and aggressive female leads, guess it's cuz God forbid its the other way around.

@Opticalwinter I completely agree with everything you said.
I heard Hayao Miyasaki (famous author who won oscar) said once that "mangas and animes today look unrealistic because most of the creators haven't actually lived, so everything feels very fake."

Users who are viewing this thread