Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

@MilkWeeb There are girls out there who don't care how the guy looks, they just want to have a good time with a good guy.
It's a dying species but they do exist !

Dex-chan lover
Angled portraits and tilted heads: the manga.

Looks like everyone suffer from a chronic problem in the inner ear and they can't mantain balance.

There a popularity of spineless mc aggressive FL because there are a lot of neets in japan(or the demographics these mangas target are teenagers and young adults who have not been in a relationship or are in similar situations where they be crushin on the hottest girl in school but are beta af and that demographic probably is big there now. Come on many of us have been there) and who else read more mangas in japan than neets (and ofc the target audience for these) so u gotta pander to your reader. Its not like japanese mangas are written with world wide audience in mind. We can think what ever we want but if the readers in japan like this, thats what we get. If you want realistic romance i'd say go to webtoons and manwhas or read more mature seinen.

@Opticalwinter "Also seems like there's a few Nagatoro type popular manga now with pussy male leads and aggressive female leads, guess it's cuz God forbid its the other way around."

That one scene from Nagatoro where she's riding him around like a horse and he's begging her to stop, but gender swap. Actually all of Nagatoro gender swapped would be.... something.

@Sadbunny3000 It would be twitter Armageddon with claims of sexism, abuse and promoting misogyny. Shield Hero got blasted just cuz they had one girl do a false rape accusation which was necessary for the plot development and didn't even have all females being crap just that one princess girl - her sister and mom are super nice. But people still spazzed.

Group Leader
haaa... this manga is so annoying. a mean the girl is cute, but the mc... fuck... so boring. honestly i like more toyoda and inuyama better, in fact i waited like... 5 months? for more of the two of them, and nothing... at least it seems he's going to confess, rooting for them... because the actual pair is so boooring and main stream, "teasing girl and beta boy who doesn't do a sh1t" that once again, it confirms what I said, just because it's slice of life and romance, people tend to give high ratings to mangas that don't deserve it at all
at least the artstyle is nice

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter If you want to read it the other way round, go read a shoujo manga, and if you want an after story so bad, go watch clannad, or literally google "manga where they show the afterward dating and marrying arc"

d0v

This is the fluffiest yet most real romcom I've read. I had an Anjou when I was younger; I'm screaming at Seto not to chicken out like I did.

Dex-chan lover
i have seen actual dogshit, as in, actual dog poop in the park, that has more personality than the main character of this manga.

oftentimes romcom manga will have some nerdy or otaku or studious kid as a main character to be relatable for the kind of people that read manga.

but holy shit this MC is an actual dumbass....fuck, man. grow some fucking balls, please, for the love of god.

but of course, he won't, because the author has to milk this series more 'till the cash cow runs out.

Dex-chan lover
@assman162 Yeah the male lead really kills my interest in this series. I guess I'm spoiled with manga like Dangers in my Heart or Kubo-San wont let me be a mob, but cmon...

Users who are viewing this thread