Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Fed-Kun's army
She could shoot him with a flare gun and he still wouldn't get the signal.
I acted like this guy once ago. Girls will put up with it ONCE, then move on. So yeah, she is being REAL nice to him for putting up with such selfish shit. Like nah bro not nice, just dumb. But hey, Japs gotta act like intimacy is a CRIME.

Currently on 157 chapter. This is so great. Main Female Character so fricking cute, their relationship so fricking cute, this story so fricking cute. Side characters are good (except the hobbit one, she is annoying, but I am sure we will see explanation about her behavior later). Adult characters are good and reliable. Nurse is not just a sex object, but a proper adult who acts like a human being and gives proper consults to her students. Damn, this manga is great.

161 is missing but in 162 we finally get to see Toyoda reply to Inuyama. <3
Wait... I am pretty sure I saw a new chapter today at around 4 am CST GMT-6 talking about Toyoda and Inuyama on the title... was it removed? or am I hallucinating from ToyodaxInuyama deprivation? :S
It was something like "Toyoda wants to fool around with Inuyama" or something like that.

Wait... I am pretty sure I saw a new chapter today at around 4 am CST GMT-6 talking about Toyoda and Inuyama on the title... was it removed? or am I hallucinating from ToyodaxInuyama deprivation? :S
It was something like "Toyoda wants to fool around with Inuyama" or something like that.
162 was posted by the mushroom guy who sniped 6 months or so ago as well. Not sure why it was removed.

162 was posted by the mushroom guy who sniped 6 months or so ago as well. Not sure why it was removed.
Oooh so it was removed? :( daaaaaang I should've read it when I saw it! but it was super late and I had to sleep haha :'(

Awkward Seto was kinda cute. Possessive Seto is just creepy.
Lol it is better to have an indifferent boyfriend, right? /s

Like he just shows how much he cares for her. what is creepy about showing affection? Men also have feelings

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread