Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Double-page supporter
@manshowerdan It's because scanlator groups are allowed to pull their translated chapters from the site. I think the idea was that scanlators would be able to remove and replace chapters that had issues like bad translations, low-quality raws, etc. Unfortunately, some decide to remove them because of stupid drama or because they want to try and make money off the scanlations by hosting them on their own ad-ridden site. To find missing chapters, one would have to look to the automated aggregator sites where scanlator groups have no power to remove their scans.

This reminds me of my first job as a cashier at the age of 15. Their was a young woman close to my age that acted like Anjou-kun. I shut her off due to taking this job seriously, but I can see she was flirting for my reaction. My bashfulness. My innocence. Great story that brings introduction's of relationships into the spotlight.

Supporter
Oh hello angie and seto...
I was completely confused for a moment and thought i missed a new character, when he texted her in ch 66. I still don't how they could get the name wrong, when it's written in title :D

Fed-Kun's army
Anjou has some charm, but the guy is just so bland. I wish he had just a couple defining character traits so I could actually care about him.

Group Leader
actually, toyoda and the other boy are a much better ship than the actua mainl ship... they're ... really boring, and that's because the MC, he's so bland

i hate when there are 2 scans for one manga why you guys cant work together? it well be easier and faster too

@SmokeWagon @raq300 bro now i can't unsee that 😅

i just feel in love with this great manga again sure the story isn't groundbreaking our new but the very unique art is what makes the story come to life with the teasing and blushing it just makes your heart want to explode with content defiantly would recompensed this to anyone and thanks again faceplam for doing this series keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread