Yande Kita Mahou Shoujo no Nichijou - Ch. 13 - Magical Girl Orientation...

Dex-chan lover
tell that to my teenage self who was doing self-harm and had the same thought as FMC.

what I wanna say is those teenage girl shouldn't have experience shit like this, having their life and mentality ruined because they have to become some sort of wage slave but with their life literally on the line.

I just felt sorry for them, not condemning them.
ngl man the impression i got from your first comment was that "teenagers are incapable of feeling like this, only adults can be this depressed", not that "teenagers shouldn't be put in this position that usually only adults are put in". might wanna clarify that in your original comment as well.

Group Leader
ngl man the impression i got from your first comment was that "teenagers are incapable of feeling like this, only adults can be this depressed", not that "teenagers shouldn't be put in this position that usually only adults are put in". might wanna clarify that in your original comment as well.
yeah, the way i worded it was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
tell that to my teenage self who was doing self-harm and had the same thought as FMC.

what I wanna say is those teenage girl shouldn't have experience shit like this, having their life and mentality ruined because they have to become some sort of wage slave but with their life literally on the line.

I just felt sorry for them, not condemning them.
same
im just glad the scars go away
no idea how to explain them otherwise to an SO lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ayoooo why does she always meet the wrong person at the worst time possible. I guess God decided that they were gonna be an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'd kms too
The best option in every case is to run away. Everyone on this Earth always has that option which is usually the best option as new opportunities and better people exist. Suicide would deny yourself from that possibility forever

Users who are viewing this thread