Yande Kita Mahou Shoujo no Nichijou - Ch. 5 - Illness as seen by the Superior Magical Girl...

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad this manga is properly talking about mental health issues and not "just don't be sad". It's not just your mood it becomes your entire being. You can't just "flip that switch" whenever you want. She needs professional help before it's too late

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad this manga is properly talking about mental health issues and not "just don't be sad". It's not just your mood it becomes your entire being. You can't just "flip that switch" whenever you want. She needs professional help before it's too late
yeah japan's overwork culture def doesn't help with that, tho you'd think the overachiever girl would just try to kill more monsters herself rather than forcing the others to keep going (tho other than the mascot sticking around i'd think her status would be removed at some point, hopefully they're not forced to separate)

Power Uploader
I mean... the manager girl isn't wrong, "She either fights back and live or doesn't and then die, which also frees up her position for the next job applicant".

Dex-chan lover
Okay. This one felt personal. I don't know why, but I felt her speech was something someone said to the author once.
yeah def something relatable/pressure from society and all that , makes me wonder if JP schools/counselors would have some pre emptive actions if they think some ppl might potentially become a hikkikomori/neet after graduating

Group Leader
Thanks!

Breaks are important, but you'd think a magical girl magic/form would help restore stamina too

Oof hope she doesn't endanger anyone unnecessarily

https://mangadex.org/title/e5f7fb50...a1c554/mada-yandenai-mahou-shoujo-no-nichijou Btw any plans on tl-ing this too?
So 2 things:
  1. I fucked up and used the chapter 6 title for chapter 5
  2. Said chapter 6 title matches the name of that series. I only see two manga on the author's Pixiv, being this one and one called "Black and White World", so maybe that Mangadex entry is a mistake?

Dex-chan lover
Sending a monster to attack someone depressed always works in magical girl shows to help them regain their resolve. What could possibly go wrong?
imagine if she goes into a blind rage /bloodlust and attacks ppl indiscriminately lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, managing human resources on a war and being as cold and as pragmatic as possible, Tanya would be proud.

Human resources is such a magical term, use it long enough and you forget humans are people with feelings, with aspirations, family, or that they're alive, all that matters is the main objective, be it win a battle or reach the quota :nyoron:

Supporter
This is prob the most evil character i've seen in a while?
Self centered
Projecting
Dismissing people she deems inferior

And all because she couldn't achieve anything on her own and became a cog in the machine, she has as much mental issues as the FMC (but hers are asylum level of sociopathy)

Users who are viewing this thread