Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

JUST DIVORCE HIM NOWWWW
Ugh but i get it he has higher social status so she cant make the decision :(((

i'm getting a deja vu feeling from stella's shitty disease and acting. like where have i watched or read this..

Group Leader
for the sake of my braincells, i hope that he's under a spell and not actually this dumb LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Opal sweet girl and even withholding her situation to her family. Gosh, that kills me. Stella is a green tea fake ass b*tch. How they hell did opal steal the Duke. Honestly blame the Duke and her father or mainly her father. They set this up.

Thank you endless journey for scanlating this series

She’s strong af. Would be nice to see some character development.
But if she divorced him, it’s not gonna be the Duchess of the attic anymore, lol

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh.. It's like all those characters sole purpose for living is to torment our MC. Idk, none of them are written in a way that make them seem like an actual human being. And then being able to figure out fraud from reading some random book in the library, lol :p it's just all so uninspired and lazy, super dropping this here.

Dex-chan lover
@N2O I think what she read is an accounting book/money record book. Its weird that someone leave it on a library though.

LA MALDITA LISIADA!!!
1366_2000.jpg

Oh, gosh. I hope that Duke Hubert is not the ML bcos he is so damn sTUPID. I can't believer there are guys who think like THIS. Apologizing? To him? When all he does is shout and blame Opal for everything? God, look how stupid he is. Maybe some would said he has a good face, but, YIKES. It all went down because of that personality. YUCK.

pleaseeeee don't let this guy be the ML .PLZZZ his attitude is disgusting and it shows his appearance. He is so ugly and horrid I cant stand him.
No one deserves the FL right now. He can stay with that two face creature that will kill you in your sleep. Plz there are much better MEN than this plebian. He is just s stepping stone. DIVORCE THAT BITCH!!

why doesn't she just stay at home then?? clearly the duke doesnt want her there and no one would care if she was gone. and f*ck the ledger lol, if he can't even manage his own house then let the idiot's bank bleed dry

Fed-Kun's army
kill that bitch stella....a disability didn't make her soul prettier .-.
and ditch that duke to his own debt ungrateful bastard

Users who are viewing this thread