Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Moar spoilers:
The bad servants totally get the axe after this so this is satisfying and she takes over the house and the territory, immediately improving it.
Her husband finally learns to be responsible and quickly earns the money to buy his own estate back from her. And yes he falls in love with her but too late sucka!
Stella also get better after dumping the bad Doctor using old medicine and being sent out of the city where the air is cleaner. She lives but no love for you!
Opal's childhood friend also seems to have won a succession battle for his father's house and comes back for Opal after she gets her divorce. He now has the status to marry her and can court her openly.

LOL I was about to drop this but clicked on the new chapter instead...

AND NO NOT DROPPING ANYMORE

Thank you translators for the hard work, and for not splitting the chapter! We would have died waiting for the next part if so 🤣

Dex-chan lover
YES we stan!

aw that felt great, with this im 100% sure bout the theory about her setting a etst with the papers the day before, im sure this dumbass didnt even read them and signed them, granting her all the fucking power

Dex-chan lover
urgh what the fuck how can someone be this fucking dumb
she just said she owned the fucking mansion you dipshit, just gtfo and die

I was literally contemplating on dropping this completely and not reading this chapter.... however, I’m so happy I did. This was SO SATISFYING. Need to see his ass suffer MORE.

Aggregator gang
This is what he gets, stupid fucking bastard. I actually wish she would've divorced him and let his entire dukedom fall into absolute fucking ruin and poverty but this is good too

So let me get this straight. She handed him papers to sign ownership of all of the properties to her and his dumbass didn't read. Just signed to get her out of the way lol. Now that she owns the place he can't do crap.

Always read what you sign folks. Already read everything lol.

Users who are viewing this thread