Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

How can opal's husband, his mom and his side chick are that dense, shameless and entitled on SOMEONE ELSE'S house like that?
That's right my baby opal, slap some senses back to them! You are the owner of the dukedom!

Group Leader
"You will be leaving this house now!"
"No, you."
"Well, can't argue with that logic..."

Jokes aside, I loved this chapter. That's right, Opal, put those assholes in their rightful place - THE TRASH!!!

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!
kWPDJ3o.png

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah, that's about what he should have expected.

The only reason he had to marry MC is that he needed her family's money. One has to be pretty stupid not to realise the power dynamic here.
He is lucky MC has good intentions, because otherwise he and his mistress would be completely fucked.

Yes. I love this chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I want to know why he's been borrowing so much

I want Opal to divorce with that dumbass and marry Claude 🥺 They are just like a goal couple but as we can all see that dumbass who we can also call Opal's husband is dumb and have nothing to do there.

I need more, i need to see that husband seing his world ending. GO OPAL

Supporter
... Good job Opal, trash him the hard way!

Stupid duke that didn't whant to listen when someone say him there is a problem...

Users who are viewing this thread