Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Whole chapter was everything I wanted for this manga but the last page really ruined it for me:

"all your base are belong to us."

It's like delivering the punch line wrong. ;-;) idk if someone pointed it out yet.
Thank you for this chapter. i really still loved it. Idk how many times I've read it already... Skipping the last page.

Dex-chan lover
Like what the fuck is with this author. There has been chapters that were split up in to 3, where one of those parts were longer then this chapter. It was satisfying AF but god damnit they could have done better with a few more pages.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand how that "buying all his stuff" worked, but as long as he has to listen her, it's fine. The only complaint I have is that it isn't updating fast enough for my taste, but c'est la vie.

@Lunatiarrah What's wrong with the last page? Or do you not get the reference?

"All your base are belong to us" is a suuuuper old meme from the Zero Wing (horrible, but funny) English translation. It's intentionally worded like that.

Dex-chan lover
That dumbass husband probably didn't even read the papers from the last chapter and signed over his whole house.

@Qelix I think the documents he had to sign "for omor" in the last chapter actually transferred everything to her.
Would explain why she had to wait and why she went to provoke him before he signed the documents (to make him sign without reading). But her crying that evening doesn't make sense...
Well, let's hope the next chapter properly explains all those things.

Dex-chan lover
A year and a half of watching this girl get belittled over nothing, finally we get to see some retribution.

Dex-chan lover
@DrNagnorjum
I'm not sure what the tears were either, but I figured it was probably something like she had been hoping that he would prove himself and turn things around on his own, without her needing to resort to underhanded tricks. Instead, like she says in this chapter, she has to become a villain now. Sorta like losing your faith in humanity, cause you gave them a chance and they blew it.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix My guess is that her paying the criminal's debt meant she was the new owner since the guy might have been gambling with the estate as collateral. She swoops in, the debt is all owed to her now, and husband is dumb enough to not notice rubber stamping his "protection" of his criminal underling.

Okay all i want to confirm is that the idiot duke is NOT the ML of this manga cuz I TOTALLY HATE HIM, he should turn bald for doing our girl Opal dirty. I dont see anything that can redeem him cuz I hate him so much he will never be good enuf.

Users who are viewing this thread