Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Man as much as I hate the guy I wish all the servants would be punished in some form as well and I literally mean ALL OF THEM. (Except the boy who took her home.)

Punish that girl and the lady and just EVERYONE in that house because they all contributed to her unhappiness just because their “ship” is most important than the wellbeing of Opal despite her money being the reason the dukedom is saved temporarily. Not to mention they don’t even respect her even though she’s higher in power just because they got the Duke on their side so they think they can get away with anything. They’re all screwed in the head just as much as the other three. I can’t even be asked to remember their names or even separate them from the servants because they’re all the same.

Part of me hopes she kicks them all out and tell their families and future employees (nobles) how bad they are at their job, and their terrible personalities, and just recruit or bring some new employees but I know it might not happen so I’ll be satisfied if Opal doesn’t give the current employees any special treatment and keep them on their toes instead. Hoping she won’t be kind to them and will be strict instead and not the warmth she usually provides back in her place.

This was somewhat satisfactory, feel like it could’ve been a little longer but still enjoy her bad bitch moment nonetheless.

Edit: Nvm I just reread it and the face of that old bitch really wrapped everything together for me.

I really hope she divorced, kick them out and be with the hot friend instead cause the guy is way pass the redemption point...

OMG YES I LOVE OPAL, SHE'S MY FAVOURITE MC. OMG SHES NOT DUMP AT ALL UHULKJFHSLKJ.

Finally the whole house disgust me! And that freaking foolish idiot is past the point of redemptions.
I really thought I would not hate another like the blue head prince from the abandoned empress but this guy is seriously giving Ruve a run for his money.

This was so satisfying to read. Freaking finally those people are being put into place and get what they deserve.
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@beazacha if you don't want to know how your guess did then i suggest you dont look at
pretty much altho more stuff does happen and he does kinda try a bit to not be a bellend.

It is so satisfying. That whole house was freaking annoying and disgusting. You disrespect someone who gave money for marriage (as dowry) and treat them like trash. And when they behave themselves as in truly in their position(Opal), they deem her as if she acted high and mighty. Like, the heck?

I say kick all of those snobbish bitches out of the mansion and bring all the capable worker directly from the duke's territory

Users who are viewing this thread