Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Yaaay the hero today is Opal and the coach boy :D
Aaaah opal laugh at husband is such a breeze~ cant wait to see opal expose the *pretending* sick girl :D

Yeah! Tell them coach boy!

Srsly though.
Opal: You can stay here
Mother&sick daughter: You can’t kick us out!

This manga is basically an anger in a jar, with a little bit of frustration and no satisfaction yet so far. I mean it's good that she's gone all alpha but they didn't get what they deserved just yet

Dex-chan lover
@ifarisu
she is sick, the problem is what opal mentioned, the old doctor narrow diagnosis, the other doctor will help her get better
the only ones that will be kicked out, if I remembered correctly, will be the butler and th maid
the Duke will mend his ways and will work hard to get back the dukedom, he will in the future and fall in love with her, but rest assured, he is not the male lead and she will not respond to his fellings, the male lead will
pick her up, he was gathering power to be able to marry her

the absolute gall that dumbass has to claim "you wanted us to be like a married couple" omg i'm so glad she laughed in his face. i would've been pissed if they entertained that idea any longer

Contributor
Ah yeah, the only nice person in this trash house.

If couse he would be the 1st one to stay.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing, really. Everything MC says just goes in and out of their ears. They barelly process what she is saying.

Honestly, she should just keep herself as the ruler of the territory. Considering how things are, literally noone other than the jackasses in that mansion will be against her. Returning the lands to these people would just condemn the people of the territory to some more of that delicious incompetence.

Dex-chan lover
"You wanna be my wife that much?!"

PFFFFFT. Is it narcissism? This is narcissism, right? Why would anyone think she's interested in him at this point?

She's absolutely housekeeping at this point.

God, this has been such a satisfying chapter. Was a long wait but definitely worth it.

Fake ml is such a disappointed, I really wonder what he does that he neglects his territory and doesn't even have the slightest clue what state it is in

Then, next time we will sure those fools have to know it that bit*ch faking his leg illness for long time ago

Users who are viewing this thread