Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

She made sure that no matter what she wasn't the one doing the bad here. She made clear that she gave good options and if you chose wrong that is your own fault.

Power Uploader
Finally, stella will be exposed to be fake sick soon, considering what's going to happen soon... I presume she's gonna fall and our FL will rise♥

even if this would be rather impossible in most monarchies its nice to see the idiot biting himself in the ass

and the butler is the epitome of idiocity...
and everyother servant listening to him is even worse: no we all arent allowed to work here anymore because i dislike the employer...
say hello to the red light district because with your referral thats the best your gonna get

@BlondeBecky
she is still the villainess because no one listens properly to her
just look at that old bat brawling her eyes out and begging for stella to be allowed to stay eventhough neither of them would be forced to leave

but instead of your usual villainess our mc is forced to become one because she wont be getting anywhere otherwise since all she has to deal with are people immune to reason

@NibbPower
i would take that bet ^^
and hubert is and always will be a 2 dimensional idiot villain to our hero of the attic

I 100% hope that she divorces him after she finishes what she wants to do. He acts like a 10 year old, though maybe that's unfair to 10 year olds. What an immature and dull person. She deserves someone with way more intelligence. And then he had the GALL to believe that she was doing all of this to stay married to him!? I was shocked. "You'll never win my heart!" Pfft! What a joke.

This chapter got my justice boner going real good. Lol!

Give it up Stella. You're done.

Opal is my Queen from this moment onward. What a bad ass bitch. I'm here for it.

Ugh, I hate that he's handsome. I'm weak to that, but man does he absolutely suck ass as a character

FINALLY SOME PROGRESS! Can't wait to see him regret his decisions while she moves on to bigger and better things.😈

God that was so satisfying honestly jeez. This duke has been such a prick it's so nice seeing him get his just deserts. It was also so sad seeing the duchess have that tiny glimmer of hope that the duke wouldn't be incompetent, that she wouldn't need to do this, only for it to be shattered by his idiocy. Truly great writing!

Thank you guys for the chapter update this has been crazy!

This is so satisfying! Everyone is going to be getting what they deserve soon huh >:3c

Thanks for translating!

really got a burst of energy when she laughed at him for suggesting she wanted his love, that's some good shit right there

Dex-chan lover
@Kakachini123 You bite your tongue.

I know these people are shitty, but they're mostly just stupid, prejudiced, selfish, and incompetent.

The entire fucking sperado family are complicit in serious child abuse and murder, they are absolutely the worse people. No comparison.

The duke and staff are garbage. The sperados are monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread