Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
well, should i think that our MC is too good? i mean, she even giving them chances to make themselves better
In other side, she still live in the attic. I think she also want to take revenge by torment their pride while making them become better than before. Sorry for my bad english

I still don't understand how things got to this point. She's the one who owns everything, yet no one realized that biting the hand that fed them was a bad idea until she snapped? I'm surprised she could restrain herself enough to be as nice as she was.

Opal looks like a teacher, giving her rebellious and stubborn students instruction step by step in a reaaaaly slow pace. Albeit it looks like not everyone capable of thinking *cough*stella*cough*
Well just fail her grade sensei

Dex-chan lover
Till in 2 months...geez...this manga has been chosen by the right translation group with a fitting name. (No offense against the group. I know the raws take that long to be released.)

@Athengrim: It was a bit different.
Recap: Previously on "The Duchess and Buttholes": Her family gave the Duke money to marry her, while she in turn lost the heir her grandmother has left her, territory, she would have inherited when turning 20. When she was 16 somebody attacked her in a garden, but rumors have been spread, that that was her lover and that she's a dirty whore. At the age of 19 was sold off by legal means, because she finally "found" a husband (,she never looked out for,) and she had to yield. She was becoming a duchess, what's their to complain, right? You can image, what might have happened, when she would have turned him down. What you ask? I have no idea, but it must have been something terrible or she wouldn't have yielded. So as nice little wife, to whose family the duke owned a lot of money, not her, she was expected to shut her trap.

She had to use the influence she has (her newly acquired duchess title, her uncle, the fact, that her husband, abandoned his fief, everything) to make that work. And now she owns that place, because she snapped.

@Kriss10

I don't mind her kindness to him at the moment, because she not doing it for him but his people, so that the lord would not be an idiot who would sell his house by mistake.

I still really like the FL 😄
as for the duke...he needs to grow up and get his shit together

Now that was satisfying.

Opal just dragging everyone around her, laying down the law - so good. Wonder what Hubert's up to now, though?

That was so good, love how she is handling everything. Not being cruel but making them see the reality of the situation they created

This is so cathartic lol. I love how it happened so quickly too, revenge/justice plots are so often dragged out for a long time... I look forward to hearing what a new doctor would say about Stella's condition

Group Leader
Hubert is trash, I really don't like him 😠
Opal deserves better
Thanks for the translation!

the outcome doesn't really satisfy much, she still feels like a doormat sigh

Dex-chan lover
"A lover on the side" would work hard to entertain her. Hubert is just a useless charity case.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped everything to read this, I can't wait for her happy ending. Unfortunately she's too nice, giving him a chance and not immediately kicking out the rudest people but I still love her 😭

Dex-chan lover
I don't even get Stella's character. How can she still act like that after everything is said and done? She knew what was going on with her. Corner a small animal and its going to strike.

She "stole" Hubert from her? What? He decided to marry her for her dowry as a wealth infusion and locked her in a damn attic. I was kind of hoping we'd see Stella have moral qualms about what happened. Instead, we see she's just a spoiled sick girl who apparently got whatever she wanted to the point she can't see the actual legitimate suffering of others.

The first thing he says after she proposes to use the allowance as Capital: like GaMBliNg?
Gods... I can't I JUST CAN'T, if I heard that I would have slapped him for being an idiot.
They say an incompetent leader makes common people suffer more than a competent one. I understand this saying with all my heart after this

Users who are viewing this thread