Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@Kriss10 fair market value changes and grows as tike goes on. She is probably confident she cane increase the value and if he can somehow buy it back after its value goes up he did prove he changed. While not inherently crewel she basically stuck a carrot on a stick to his head but the stick gets longer and longer as time goes on.

Dex-chan lover
I was really expecting her to get out of the chair and try to kill the MC

Wow. Really if not because opal i would like bomb this mansion -_-

Thank you ><

@Sharkexpert12 I am aware but I don’t like the fact that she is still helping him figure it out all out. She is like” this is what you do, this is when you do it and this is how you do it”. You get me? She is still being quite nice to him in a way that he does not deserve imo.

Not sure where I read the spoilers but
Hubert's situation is like (ex) prince Brian from the villainess anthology, after stupidly breaking off the engagement, by the king's decree, Brian was not only disinherited, his titles has stripped off and has butler training in this uncle's manor
the only difference was
Hubert did work his way and bought the house back in 7 years, opal divorced him and is happily married with her childhood friend who happens to be a prince I think, but Hubert didn't have a blissful 2nd marriage, his fiancée/ wife didn't like the idea of keeping Stella in the house and wanted to kick her out

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😊😍

It would be good, if she just dismissed him. But oh yeah, she is nice & merciful.

I’m so in love with the art even the villains look considerably gorgeous, too bad Hubert has such a character.

"I don't need your charity".
Bitch, fro the moment she married him you have been living off her money. What are you saying now?
"You took Hubert away from me".
Ha, didn't you understand already that Opal has a negative romantic interest in Hubert? It's not Opal's fault that Hubert hasn't matured since he was 10 and only sees you as a little sister. Even so, they still sleep in the same bed, so it is still really weird

Aggregator gang
feels like mc was too lenient with those people and that leech sure is dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she still living in the attic? For the sake of the title?

Dex-chan lover
Why is she still living in the attic? The mansion is hers! She should have the best room!

Users who are viewing this thread