Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

"I don't need your charity " 😂 girl that's all you and your leach mother have been doing for years

Contributor
Opal is really a nice MC, not keeping up with these trash forever.

The beginning was hard to rad, but it deel even better now tha she own everything.

Thank you for the chapter! Ngl I had to reread the story lol but God I rlly dislike that duke and Stella. Tbh I wish she would divorce him and then become a rich duchess and become powerful

Dex-chan lover
@Athengrim: IKR? I had to take a look back into the first few chapters, when I wasn't sure if I remembered everything correctly. Sometimes I read a recollection of events in the comment section of a manga, posted for what reason ever, and I'm truly glad somebody did that.

Dex-chan lover
I know it’s meant to be a power fantasy but I can’t get over the fact she does all this with literally NO protection. The guy could straight up MURDER her in a fit of rage and all her documents and superior politicking would mean nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@A1B1
The husband started to see her with other eyes, but she shot him down... The childhood friend is not a prince, but a big noble in another country, he was brought back and took too long to secure his position, the second arc is him coming back to pick her up

Aggregator gang
Yeah, a proverbial kick in the nuts for the manchild and his hanger-ons. Naisu! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Want the her 'personal' maid to suffer more, though

@tigerstar186 That Boy is too weak to kill even in rage. He's the type to watch his girl get NTRed. Also he knows the people behind her is way to big for him, if she told her father he would've handled him in one day but FMC was able to get her own strength up to do it herself

Users who are viewing this thread