Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't let our awesome FML fall for Hubert.

Thank you for the new chapter!!

In the novel, MC mention if she dies or killed, as long she is the owner of the duchy, all the duchy property will be donated to charity~

But don't get too relaxed guys, this is not her last rodeo... But at very least she will be filthy rich after all this nonsense ends

MC is great. She reversed her own fortunes and is even able to stay fair to the household that mistreated her. In fact they probably deserve worse. That husband of hers is so useless but it seems he's finally having to grow up. Hope her childhood friend comes back to take her away soon.

it's a slow update but it's still a very satisfying update.
Eat shit, Hubert!

Aggregator gang
I kinda pity Hubert. He's just a dumb child who didn't get the time needed to grow and all the people around him were happy to keep him that way.

Ahhhhhh, I can’t believe this, she’s being way too lenient with the spoiled brat Hubert and the fake b*tch Stella!!!! I need to see their end, someone tell me that they will meet their end!!!😫😫😫😫

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps, the responsible thing and asking her to introduce him to her father?

A bunch of spoiled brats, it looks like. Even if she didn't come along, they would be ruined soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
She should be way more careful, nothing stops them from pushing her down the stairs or whatever.

She's so nice... she already owns the mansion but she still lives at the attic bro...

@Psychronia

You probably meant that he needs to ask her from introductions but I feel that if she did that then she would be hand feeding him answers. Which is not the look she's going for after trying to make a point that he's been complacent and stupid with how he lives his life believe in other people's lies and "good will" even with all the proof and chances she had given him already.

If he wants to go to her father and be better with money and take back his ancestral home, he'll go do that with his own 2 legs and talk with his own mouth to do it. He already has the privilege of getting an allowance anymore than that will weaken her power in an already unstable household.

reading this chapter feels like the satisfaction feeling after you took a big ass shit. really really satisfying

Fed-Kun's army
That Stella b*tch seems like someone who would stick a knife in the MC’s back for stealing “her” man and her “happiness”.

Obviously her life’s all ruined cuz she’s 100% a liar and there’s probably nothing wrong with her health it’s just she’s not right in the head for thinking she can keep a man by acting sick and feeble.

she's too nice to those trashy ppl.. why not make their lives more miserable? that would've been more fun to read lmao

'TREATING ME AS IF A LOVER ON SIDE' boy look who's talking 😭 the amount of times i've wanted to punch you is unbelievable. thank you sm for the updateeee!

Users who are viewing this thread