Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

@mai-sama true maybe it would be better to read their lives getting more miserable but she is the main character. She cannot be like those trashy people, she has to be above them. After all, some of those trashy people could change along the way but not if she becomes cruel and treats them the way they treated her.
I personally like it when mc put people in their place but still remain kindhearted as that takes true strength

Dex-chan lover
who the f that wheel-chaired girl?
what a fake sickness,
and she said that MC took the Boneless husband?
Did her brain rot? she know the definition of Husband right? another person Husband?
*even the husband is F useless, spineless and stupid

god i love MC. especially when she was. like "oh shit, nahhh, he's 26 my sympathy is going to have a cap limit" like heck yeah.

I like the MC and her rationality. They haven’t earned it but she shows them mercy and she even gave her dumb husband advice! She also stopped herself from giving a full grown adult pity when he should’ve known better.

Dex-chan lover
@illusion_moon Now that you say it, yeah. I guess it's for the best that the duchess still is upstairs (and probably up some narrow stairs at that) so she can sleep in peace (instead of in pieces) XD

Dex-chan lover
After all of that I'm surprised she dares to leave her door unlocked.

@Elhao She has it covered, as doing any harm to her would be the dumbest move possible. Since she is now the Duchess both in name and power, harming a high-ranking noble is quickest way to jail, or worse guillotine.

And then, he came knocking on the door. That idiot... This is the first time I encountered an idiotic Duke in all story I've read so far. When it comes to intelligence he seemed to have forgotten where to put his brain. It doesn't seem to have any wrinkles in it.

She’s not taking any of their crap anymore and still shows them mercy and respect I love her
The way she talks to Stella is sending me ‘yeah but I’m a nice devil’ plsssss

Stella fails to see that she was seen as nothing more than a little sister hmph. Coming in people space talking bout I need no charity

"You're right. I've taken away everything." GOD, I LOVE HER SO MUCH. SHE'S SO SMART, TALENTED and a badass one at that. I LOVE HOW CLEVER AND KIND SHE IS. And when Stella said that she needs no charity, OUR DEAR FL GAVE HER A SMUG LOOK. A sumg look that says, "Alright, suit yourself. If you can." WOW.

My initial thoughts when I saw that this has updated, "OHMYGOD THE QUEEN IS BACK" and proceed on reading it right away.

Users who are viewing this thread