Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

imo some of their face expressions are weird for the scenes.......also, dum dum duke, useless maids, stupid butler.

thats it they are all mentally ill especial the " I trust omor!!!!" duke, with all the evidence laid out. Please slaughter everyone in that mansion and take over their territory. Guess that would be bad cause the story would end but that would be the best course of action! :D

OH LORD PLEASE LET HER BE HAPPY WITH HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Also thanks for the update!

PLEASE DIVORCE HIM! DIVORCE HIM!

I hate this kind of men

I hope they won't be together in the end
If they will end up together... then i need to drop this manga

You know, it's very very satisfying when you met lots of comments you can agree to. I WANT HER DIVORCED OF THAT F*CKING IDIOT! I mean, WTH? Bish, the evidence is there! C'mon! (╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

Honestly I'm hoping she kept the title and territories of his Duchy, since he's made an awful job, and frigging ditch him! I'm so crossing fingers that he's not the ML of this story, this man is trash.

She needs to divorce him. the childhood friend looks like a better prospect and we've only seen him in what? 3 panels. I want the duke to lose her and regret. I hope he's not the ML, he's not redeemable in my eyes. I'm tired of stories where the FL ends up with the shit ML.

I AM READY TO KILL THIS F*CKIN IDIOT OF A DUKE 🤬🤬🤬

Stella and the duke suit each other well. Our FL here should go get a divorce, marry Claude, and desert the duke's pennyless ass.

Dex-chan lover
That guy is so incredible stubborn and unwilling to thing. Those are the mayor traits, that make him an idiot. Oh please author-san, don't give him a redemption arc, that ends with him being the main LI of MC. He is unsalvageable at this point. If he can reach a point, at which he is so blinded, that he sides with a criminal, because it fit his superstitions, even though he clearly is obligated to invest this, than his character is bad enough to never be able to change enough, you can see him as a good fit for MC. He'll always stay a moron of a degree, that disqualifies him. He simply can't leave that zone.

Aggregator gang
Is it weird that at this point, honestly I just want Stella to suffer? It seems fairly obvious she has him manipulated along with the rest of the servants to the point of idiocy. Doesn't make up for the Duke's stubbornness and failure to think rationally but I doubt he's been educated to be someone worthy of his positioning.

I'd rather have Claude(the ml's childhood friend) be the ml, but I do hope the Duke realizes he's been absolute crap, dumps Stella onto the streets or something, and improves himself.

Oh gosh, now that I'm thinking about it, I can imagine the story going to a point where Stella is working with some big evil organization where destroying the dukedom would be step towards some world domination jaz😓 Someone make me feel stupid and just tell me if I'm over thinking?

Okay let's speak rationally.
A Duke isn't an easy position to have. It also comes with great responsibility, while it's true it's good to have faith in people. But, at the same time it's the same as he neglect his own responsibility.

And that is not mature at all.

At this point I really can't see the reason to feel any 'empathy' towards him, as a character. This is just the embodiment of idiocy and neglectment. Unless the writer is such a good and clever writer who can turn this situation around and make him more likeable (which I doubt, and I probaly won't)

This character is better off dead.
(And his gaze is so immature)

God i will seriously gut someone if some magical shennanigan happens and they end up together with MC

What a waste of looks.

Users who are viewing this thread