Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Okay being so completely blinded by one person is complete ignorance and I can't justify the dude's actions neither today nor in the future

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess the Duke loses his title later on because he does absolutely jack shit as a ducal lord.

Dex-chan lover
yep.. for them it's all about 'us' and not the bigger picture
Many thanks

The duke is unbelievably stupid, ignorant, blind, childish, and simply makes up narratives straight up accusing MC without even investigating anything, like??? MC has just toooooo much patience and time for this douche, the maids&butler, the sister and all those bullshits that are practically bullying and framing.... Gurl, get out! How much more toxic would it need to be for you to realize it does not worth it?

Dex-chan lover
Incompetence and negligence are not strong enough words for this "Duke". Hopefully this all ends with his name falling from nobility.

Dex-chan lover
All these people of the duke's house have no brains. I feel so bad for mc. I hope they altered the plot so she doesn't (spoilers for ln)
spend quite as long in this shitty house. She deserves better way sooner!

Dex-chan lover
@riflow I read the WN a long time ago,
7 years, right?
also clarify for me,
she set the duke up with her father and uncle

Dex-chan lover
@karmichel
Yeah 7 years is what I've seen around the comments multiple times.

I don't know what she ends up doing to get these assholes to back off (haven't read it myself) but I do remember someone saying that her strength of character , wit and charm ends up making her look much more competent than theeeeese assssssshoooles to at least everyone outside of Duke Ass's immediate echo chamber.

Ugh I want to drop them all down a well.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!

as amusing as this is to read it moves hella slow (of no fault of the translators, i love yall!) and my adhd brain needs it like now now! if anybody has the link for the wn id really appreciate it since the full thing isnt on webnovel :/

Users who are viewing this thread