Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

I'm visualizing the guillotine GIFs that are bound to emerge from this…

I'm guessing that the other lady is a total fake and it's gonna come out from all of this, huh? 🤔

@pretzelwoman thanks for that spoiler. 😘
I knew it! I am already shipping them even though he hasn't appeared yet. 😍
I can keep holding on even if it is painful to see her still married to a stupid man. I really hope for others to see the bitch "sister's" true self. 😒
But still 7years... Damn! Still wasted her time to that stupid man.

Group Leader
I'm enjoying reading her unravel the corruption in that duke's family, but the slow releases kill it for me!

First of all, what a huge waste of good looks.

Stella looks like a female who'll say "let them eat cake"... or maybe the horrendous duke would say it. What a waste of looks, what a waste of perfectly good land. God, I hope they suffer a pretty horrible death.

What pig head her husband are and that bitch also everyone on the Duke mansion I hope they meet their end soon I hate it damn it

Wow. Jerk is not even enough to describe that... that excuse of a human hubert. gosh. die alreadyyyy

Duke!? Yeah, right. He’s leaving all his work to suspicious people while he’s just playing house with the devils.

@HOOfan_1 Status. Macleod is a Dukedom, Holloway a County/Earldom - that's two whole ranks higher. Having your disgraced daughter make such a connection is a huge coup for Count Holloway.

Users who are viewing this thread