Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

Dex-chan lover
I want to read it, but last chapters made me aversed to this. SO time to pile up more chapters before reading.

Dex-chan lover
Could've been a good story, if not for the short and infrequent chapters

Dex-chan lover
Aww, so the one she loves is going away, while she's married to a nincompoop.

Thanks for the update. Goodness
Our ML suddenly shows up and off he goes! Ugh! Sometimes I wish we'd just get the 7 year timeskip over with just so she can get the divorce part done. Sure, the duke gets development but his earlier actions left such terrible impressions to all of us.

Group Leader
@TetraSky okay nincompoop is such an appropriate word for the husband imma use it all the time now

At this point I'm in it only to see the nincompoop crash and burrrrnnnnn >:)

Double-page supporter
Bro.... i feel so bad for her. First she has to marry someone she doesn't love, then it turns out the guy is a complete asshole who is utterly enamored with some wheel chair bitch, THEN the servants treat her horribly, then they put her in an attic! And THENNNNN WHEN SHE TRIES TO HELP THE DUKE WITH THE TERRITORY HIS SORRY ASS HAS BEEN NEGLECTING, HE FUCKIN BLAMES HER AND CALLS HER A LIAR OR SOME SHIT.

AND NOW THE MAN SHE ACTUALLY LOVES IS HERE BUT HES FUCKING LEAVING

im so sad... ;-;

I hope she soon divorces that pile of shit and starts a new life with her true love . If that was me I would have fucked everything up in the territory and the leave but she isn't such a piece of shit like me and that's sad . She is too kind towards him while he treats her like shit

Fed-Kun's army
CLAUDDEEEE!

Dammit, this is unfair. You two should ditch the deadweight and just elope! Damn your morals!

Fed-Kun's army
She is so kind that I want to make it her bad trait :((

She never learn how to draw the line isn't she?

@Chusetto I never thought I'd agree with this sentiment yet here we are. If the Duke is going to have a side ho then the Duchess might as well start working on her eventual marriage to her true love. He can bitch about it all he wants but what does he expect when he treats his wife like shit

I just hope that the Duke will not fall in love with her and he will divorce her. He does not deserve her 😒. I'm shipping hard Claude and Opal 💖. If the FL ended up with the Duke, I'm gonna go crazy 😩

i hate the duke. I HATE HIM. She's a piece of shit. That's a fact. But i can't seem to like Claude either. I feel like he also neglected our mc. Idk the full story so maybe that's why it came off like that. But i have a feeling i still won't like him...

Users who are viewing this thread