Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

WHAT. THE. HECK!
She didnt even do anything bad wtf dude everyone is blind or some shit?

Dex-chan lover
@Kusa
This is a misunderstanding.
1- she have a bad reputation
2- this mariage is forced from both side
2.1 - MC was sell by her father
2.2 - husband need money and think that MC use her money to bye him
3- MC call the other girl "mistress"

Well, many of this point can be resolved with a conversation but no one try talking about this so, they just assume thing and that the result.

Hm... I don't think the duke is the ML, but I hope he changes anyways. It's time for him to look in a mirror and see how against his ideals ha has been acting.

also,
the duke will fall for her but its too late hahaha. He really did like Opal before but that rumor ruined Opal and that duke believed it (he was an irrational person). Later he realizes his mistakes and falls for her.

Banned
@Jeikob

No because payoff is so far away that translators lose interest in doing it. Well not that far but remember the TL isn't just MTL, but rewriting it such that it sounds good in the english language. And these chapters can get irritating until it gets better.

The first half of the novel is basically like this and then it gradually gets better and leads to a satisfying ending.
If you are cool with MTL, then just do a search for the title in the original language and check out the
ncode.syosetu link.

I think we are around chapter 15 or 16.

Dex-chan lover
@jadel5357

Honestly the fella reminds me of the prince in virtually every Otome manga, sort of surprising to see that the rest of the mansion is filled with shortsighted trash.

@mitsuki48 oooo okay!! if you don't mind.. do you remember what chapter you left off so i can start from there? 😅if not it's totally okay and thanks so much for the help!

OH WAIT

i clicked on the link and realized it's separated by arc so i think i know where you left off haha

thanks again!!

I hold onto these stories with infuriating male just to see them go down. Please please please.

God it astounds me how these people live like “aHAHa this woman isn’t looking after herself ! It’s so great!” Genuinely I don’t understand how you can get so much pleasure out of someone’s misery it’s just sad

Also I wanna slap that fucking duke with a rotten fish

So grateful for all the spoilers. It'll be so satisfying when everything plays out

I wonder if her attack way back when will ever be delved deeper into. Like did that all happen by chance or was someone targeting her

i've always wondered this but what manga in the translation credits page from ?

@alidan
I think you meant to tag more than one people in your comment, but I'll argue the last point.

It doesn't matter if she already had to wait serval years to inherit her grandmother's estate, this marriage is a waste of time. She doesn't develop as a person, she doesn't gain new skills, her outlook on life doesn't change much. It doesn't even count as valuable life experience, since I doubt she didn't know selfish people existed before this.

The only thing she's gotten out of this marriage so far is confirmation on who are her true allies and friends. But she wasn't betrayed (everyone she hoped would help, did help) so that information is good but not very useful. At the end of this marriage, she'll just be jaded, humiliated, and a little
richer

Fed-Kun's army
New chapter comes out bimonthly, and I usually wouldn't mind waiting. However, this story is so frustrating, but not much content in each chapter so it's progressing slowly. I just want to see people in that duke household get slapped already

Users who are viewing this thread