Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

The duke & stella got on everyone’s nerve. I hope from now on it’s focus on Opal achievement in the ducal instead of them badmouthing her.

This better not end up with her and Hubert falling in love and forgiving and that sh**, hell no. I hate Hubert's character. Any story with Hubert's behaviour and thoughtline, I do not support and cannot accept as male lead, it's too toxic.

To keep my sanity I have to read spoilers!!! Not the typical storyline and love it! Will be waiting for next update!!!!!

I had to reread chapter 11 again for that completely overwhelming win. It was well thought out and matches the story setting the character's personalities and abilities. Very exicted to see the Duchess' next move!

Ugh 😩 it was just a bout of one annoyance after another. I really like the story but the idk if he's the ML (gah, I'd rather hope not!) Is really an IDIOT.

I love Opal, she's great. There's no way she's ending up with the Duke, based on:
1) Her dynamic with the childhood friend, they both obviously love each other but can't marry due to differences in status
2) Opal literally thinks this in a chapter ^ (she loves him but they cannot marry)
3) Her outright stating she is uninterested in the Duke. The way that scene is played there's no way she's suddenly going to fall for him lol

Users who are viewing this thread