Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

Ok if she ain't ending up with claude, then she needs to be with someone else or stay single. PLEASE DONT MAKE HER END UP WITH wat is his name again lmao i forgot😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
I hate that mofo Duke!!! Queen Opal better not end up with that sack of shit!!

All I want is to watch the duke realize that opal is far better at managing the dukedom as he falls in love with her (but a real male lead shows up and wins her over) and that stella isn't actually sick just thirsty for his attention 😏

Ugh, re-reading still hate this damn guy-

Oh and for those interested in the ML-

Duke is not the male lead its the childhood friend thank god

It’s been three months since this manga kicked into high gear and there’s been one release. I would kill for monthly releases, I’ve manually checked this one almost every day because I want to see the next couple of chapters so bad.

Edit: six months

Fed-Kun's army
It takes 10-11 chapters to actually get good.
Why would her family marry her away in the first place?

@gladiatorua it’s not her family it’s just her father wanting to marry her off, without the rumours she has about her her father would still have married her off for the same reasons - to curry political favour, presumably he was waiting til the duke (a person high in social standing since he’s below the king in rank) came and asked for money and then he could use his daughter to have them in his debt. Or maybe he knows she’ll kick ass and basically take charge of the dukedom which works to his advantage I don’t actually know.

Seriously what the hell with this manga heroine, at least fuvking slap theirs face, why she being too nice, wtf

Opal is the best. I dont want her to end up with that stupid duke may he rot in hell with that B stella. Ugh. How stupid can a man be

@maobuchou No, it's not dropped, just that the group is caught up to the raws and the raws take a while to get new chapters out cause of covid and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread