Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

oh god. that was so satisfying....i love it so much. yes throw out that god damn husband....oh wait- EX HUSBAND! and that handicap thot along. sheesh turn this place upside down opal baby! BURRNNN

What the hell. Chapter 10 had be super hyped and now she’s back tracking? KICK THEM OUT.

But I appreciate the translation team for working hard and sharing this. 😊

Dex-chan lover
What an actual turd. He's right up there with the guy from Remarried Empress in terms of trashiness.

Ch 11 and Opal still hasn’t learned if you give these people an inch they will take a mile and be completely ungrateful about it. For real, it’s time to clean house.

I kind of want to react to most comment.
Everyone said to throw the husband, but if she did, she will ruin her reputation even further among nobility. I mean her reputation is already rock bottom from the start of this manga, but still... Reputation is really importance for nobility.

Oh, and please put a spoiler tag for those talking about recent chapter. If you want to talk about it without putting spoiler, there's comment page for the specific chapter.

This is supposed to be romance but
her relationship to her husband is still completely hopeless. Idk who the ML should be.

“how mean” GIRL WUT your boy toy married her and treated her like shit and you’re calling her, mean???

Users who are viewing this thread