Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 161 - Festival Sales Contest

Dex-chan lover
"soyboy"
The girls:
bugs-bunny-war.gif

Funnily enough, soy is part of the regular Japanese diet, but it's apparently less harmful because they're often fermented.

Dex-chan lover
As always Itachi is best girl, need her to become part of the harem.
Bro she's the best BECAUSE she's not part of the harem. Just when I started to like Kijitani she went and fucked up.

Also, more Koharu pls. S-tier on a normal day, SSS-tier in a yukata. She's probably the most suited to Saotome as well, in terms of interests.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the new first year is incredibly annoying. Hope she stays well away from the harem and quickly falls into the background.

Dex-chan lover
man this series just feels like it's sputtering at this point. woah random first year girls are le bad!!! WOW! let's just hope there's no more love interests in the next 20+ chapters, it's pointless to add more when there's a girl with her name in the title

Dex-chan lover
Ya I gotta be honest Im glad events are slightly different but the author really screwed up with not having that many events at the school and just showing them all a second time. Really shouldve come up with different themes and stuff if youre going to reuse events. We need a proper confession now. Im on fumes with this manga.
I dunno. I’m a little on the fence. I suspect the author was just testing the waters while his series just began. But now, I think they’re more confident that the series will actually survive cancellation. What I suspect will happen is that the events will be expanded into multiple chapters, and going forward the second year will feature more events that the first one didn’t have.

Dex-chan lover
I think people miss the point of this comic. It’s not a harem, and I think it’s very intentional. It’s a slice of life comedy with many characters, and we have a male protagonist who actually views all the girls with respect and just wants to get through his school life with friends, who just happen to be girls. Since the male lead always keeps his distance, it’s just not really a harem. The author also does a good job of retaining engagement from readers as we keep coming back to follow the slice of life, school life of the cast.

I wonder what good a confession will do? Readers don’t always know what’s best for a story. Let’s say the confession does occur… then what? Most of you lot will just tune out and walk away saying the story is over at that point.

Look, I hate harems and the fact that I stuck by with this one is because it’s genuinely enjoyable. Most harems really are tasteless stories with broken wish fulfilment settings, perverted protagonists or just eye candy females who look for any excuse to bare their slutty bodies in tasteless costumes. It’s the epitome of prick teasing and there’s no real point to the constant emotional (and literal) blue balling.

This story on the other hand, is a fun story with characters who grow over time. It’s actually quite endearing to see all the characters grow individually.

We're only 2 chapters in from the start of the festival, and you said it's getting dragged out??? Jesas fucking christ kids nowadays have the attention span of a goldfish.
It’s not that the festival arc is getting dragged on the manga as a whole is lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread