Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 170 - The Festival Concludes!

Dex-chan lover
Color me surprised he actually heard. I have no idea how this black hole dense motherfucker thinks he misheard that but still I say fair game since this mofo use to rob him.
I don't know exactly what she said, but Japanese tends to really skimp on pronouns and rely on context for who is being talked about. So a very short mumbled sentence could be kind of vague about what she actually loves. Does she love him, or does she love the fireworks and is just telling him? Without her internal monologue for context, he has to just has make assumptions.

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking of dropping this manga thanks to Saotome. No amount of best girl Itachi screentime is worth constantly dealing with his dumbass at this point.
I am amazed people are turning Itachi into a sleeper hit character…

Dex-chan lover
Lame confession dodge.

"Considering the number ofrivals."
And the one next to him isn't one. Methinks they're not trying hard enough.

TBH it’s no surprise that Japans birth rate is declining if Japanese males are anything remotely like Saotome… ffs
Honestly, with all their scheming but never actually committing, it's not like they're helping. The more they do that, the more natural it is for him to think they're not serious.

Double down girl, repeat what you just said
Pull a Nino.

Either that, or he's afraid to commit to one girl since he knows he would get the other 300+ harassing him for it. Best hold out until graduation day....
That's a legit fear. There are some MCs who actually use that excuse, since picking someone will hurt everyone else. But at least they're aware.

Say what you will about Nino (the bitch, 0% chance at winning) at Quintessential Quintuplets, but at least the author didn't pull the "didn't hear you" bullshit.
Well, he did, but she wasn't having any of it. She properly understands that as long as the message hasn't been received properly, she's responsible for delivering it.

The Reason Takae's confession didn't get through is her own fault. Saotome heard her but the first chapter is the entire reason he thought he misunderstood her. Of course it would have been different if Yuna or Hanako confessed.
Probably the reason for most of his denseness. They never commit, so he doesn't think they have anything to commit to.

The best ending would be this dense motherfucker to be actually left alone since he deserves not a single girl shown so far.
As long as they decided to choose him, it doesn't matter what he "deserves". They deserve to get what they want.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, excuse me! The actual Zapp Brannigan quote is "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."

Signed, That Guy

Dex-chan lover
oh wow someone finally said “I love you”, I hope her message of love isn’t skimmed over or misconstrued in any way in an effort to extend this series!

Edit: You won’t believe this guys
Madoka and Kamogawa also confessed already

Dex-chan lover
I know it would happen but i want tl tear my eyes out.

Not only an interruption, but a misshesring too.

It reminded me that the only reason i liked Nino was cause she actually doubled down on the bike confession.

Dex-chan lover
I'd honestly be pleased if some other guy swooped in and stole Hanako. Mary Sue besides the absurd density.
That's not what a Mary Sue is. Too little page space, too many rivals who're portrayed as serious threats, and not enough simps. Most importantly, the universe isn't warping around her.

That's not what a Mary Sue is. Too little page space, too many rivals who're portrayed as serious threats, and not enough simps. Most importantly, the universe isn't warping around her.
I meant protag-kun is the Mary Sue. Hanako is great.

Users who are viewing this thread