Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 178 - Invasion of the Middle Schoolers!

Aggregator gang
This isn't the first time I saw someone saying they are third years by now, but aren't they still in their second year?

The Manga started 2 months after the beginning of their first year and we have only seen that one year pass by now, so I would like to know where the observation came from.
Yeah they are in their second year still.

Dex-chan lover
Just theorycrafting here but I can envision the author making sure all the girls will have good endings by gradually introducing new hobbies, passions and make characters. So even if Hodaka ends with Hanako, the other girls ems on the left depressed and suicidal haha.

Supporter
This isn't the first time I saw someone saying they are third years by now, but aren't they still in their second year?

The Manga started 2 months after the beginning of their first year and we have only seen that one year pass by now, so I would like to know where the observation came from.
Looks like you're right. I was under the impression that Kodera was a year above Saotome. Checking her intro way back in volume 2, she was also a first year back then, which would make her a second year now. That's my bad.

Dex-chan lover
I know harem stories are what they are but man do they need more than one male aside MC more.
This is true but it's important that the other male is even dumber than the primary one.

This poor kid has no clue what he's about to get involved with and his sister is doing him no favors.

Contributor
I don't need third wheels in my harem. Well, I already know that the author won't have the courage to make this a true harem anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed Nekomiya and all her siblings have kyuubi's chakra in them
Nekomiya and the sister have the whiskers ... who could they possibly got them from? You wanna know more about the real cat lady! The cougar that will jump satome in chapter 200. In any case that is a cute detail.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'm rooting for little neko bro. I really love Aoi but she has to realize it's impossible to compete with Hanako for Saotome's affection, and would rather see her giving up on him for good and slowly getting closer with little bro. I bet Nekomiya would be absolutely thrilled with becoming sisters with Aoi, and little neko bro looks like a good guy for her

Dex-chan lover
A side chick getting a happy ending with someone else? In a harem manga? It'd be a first time seeing this happen
Nah, To Love-Ru did that. Or at least mostly; I kinda forgot.

the author making sure all the girls will have good endings by gradually introducing new hobbies, passions and make characters.
That's something that should be included from the start. Love interests whose main passion is being a love interest aren't particularly interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread