Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 178 - Invasion of the Middle Schoolers!

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist the lil bro unlocks ultra chad, but instead of getting a harem like Saotome, he gets a steady relationship with best girl Itachi, and becomes the envy of all of us

Dex-chan lover
Man I was like "Oh yeah this is serious stuff" and had my serious face on while reading...

... then I read that fucking credit pages. Fuck me am I glad I was not drinking anything :kek::facepalm:

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I super don't mind the two guys hanging much more often than with the girls. :pacman:
Also a good excuse to stretch the series, but I hope the series doesn't gradually add more guys to take the "losers" from the harem.

Dex-chan lover
I saw this coming back in lil bro's first appearance. There was even a time of some pseudo-yuri action between Takae and Kamogawa, which together would've removed 3 girls from the harem. The only other easy out for a girl in the harem is for Saotome and Hanako to be a couple, Saotome takes over his parents' shop, and Inukai works with him.

Fed-Kun's army
Man the last few chapters were really good with Kuzuhana finally realizing that she actually needs to make an effort if she wants to be with Saotome. It's not much but progress is progress at this point. But this chapter just makes me feel like the author is just going to add another group of first years that nobody wants or cares about, and is just going to dilute the time we get with the girls that actually matter.

Dex-chan lover
Well, given the girls at the school apparently don't see any males even outside school and have only one guy to focus all their teenage desires on, having someone who might notice their flirtation could help thin the main harem. I'm sure the brother will move on from Aoi when he's got the sluts his sister's so worried about trying to constantly mount him.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope he does end up with Aoi. We reeeeaaallly need to thin the herd a bit.

The sad part is that the Nekonya's brother and his love for Aoi where introduce a while ago and this was a good plot.
But it took more than 50 chapters for it to come back which is really sad to leave good plot out of the story for so long and at the same time not do much progress into the main plot.

Users who are viewing this thread