Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 189 - Who is President Kujaku really?

Dex-chan lover
Whoa hold on there president!! What do you think you're doing, asking him who he likes? Are you actually trying to make some progress happen?? That's not allowed!

I'm joking of course; really, Saotome is gonna impress her and she's going to fall in love with him as well. The ever expanding harem.

Also a couple of mistakes in the text; page 15 bottom left panel says "ou're" instead of "you're". Page 17 top panel has "could you help me some work", missing the word with; "could you help me with some work".

Dex-chan lover
Fanserviceometer working overtime

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
At this point the plot is mostly
Girl tries to woo/tease boy > boy do something that actually impress girl > girl starts liking boy > girl joins the increasingly number of other girls who likes boy > repeat same sh*t for next female character

Dex-chan lover
Of course she's fit enough to find that easy.

Don't get mad; get even.

Those rumours seem legit. Probably all true.

At this point he's just cheerfully entering. He's evolving into actually creating those situations on his own, and not just having them happening to him.

Getting him to dig some dirt on her... Not sure I trust that idea.

Normally I'd just roll my eyes at blaming him, but she's doing it on purpose, and not just because default target.

He still gets convinced by boobs? Reacting is one thing, but actually losing arguments because of it?

am i retarded?? why did they all get naked? some of them were dancing but all the other ones also got naked
It's a fanservice changing scene. Of course all of them are changing at the exact same time he enters. It's physically impossible for it to happen any other way. Well, it wasn't all of them. I forgot exactly who, but I think enough of them were practicing to cover the ones changing and getting peeked at.

Dex-chan lover
am i retarded?? why did they all get naked? some of them were dancing but all the other ones also got naked :thonk: :thonk:
All of them are on waitress&dance team, except Madoka, who is on Kitchen team, yet she is shown training.... There seems to be few mistakes in this chapter on the author's part. What I don't understand is the part where Itachi says they should find her weakness and next panel the girls stare at Kuzunoha's friend. Not sure what is happening here.

Dex-chan lover
"Do you like her?"
"Like... What do you mean?"
"Do you want to hold her hand?"
"What do you mean?"
"Do you want to fuck her in the pussy?"
"Like as a friend?"

This has been a live reenactment of what a retard Saotome is.

At this point I'm just checking in to see how low the author is willing to bring his IQ just to keep the story halted at 15% progress
Also fan service ofc

Users who are viewing this thread