Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 212 - Heart-Pumping First Date

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Saotome will reject her but will give her a clear reason. Maybe he's going to tell her that there's already a certain girl that always occupies his mind and name that person for her but offscreen for us. Then after the rejection Kujaku will become his confidant, she will make him realize what all the girl's feeling are, and then help him get the girl and reject the others while stirring up a bit of chaos in the harem. From first rejection to friend and love support.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine he said yes to her. Would everybody who read this be set on fire?
even if he saids yes the chapter would still end with her asking if she was really the one he wanted to be dating and getting herself dumped

The only way this could actually surprise me is if he says yes and they actually date for a couple chapters. I can see him turning down both being her boyfriend and joining the student council, or joining the student council but rejecting her confession, but not being her boyfriend but and not joining the student council.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way in hell they're gonna date. Maybe/probably yes to the student council thing, but no way to the dating lol

Group Leader
Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 13-50-27 Chapter 212 - Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - MangaDex.png
i hate purikura for this exact reason: it makes eyes looks bulging and ugly...

Group Leader
Saotome: Sorry senpai. But the truth is... I'm not into women!

Or, what's more likely to happen is that Takae, with her girls' information network, will arrive with the rest of the gang and interrupt them. Saotome will still end up rejecting both offers in the end. He's already had his hands full with fashion design, which I'm sure is what he wants to focus on.

Dex-chan lover
What is up with those tiny hands? Is this a kallmekris skit?

faNahJD.png

Quick conclusion:
MC and Prez date away into the sunset

Mid conclusion:
MC turns Prez down, but runs off to find KuzuHana and they date away

Long conclusion:
They date for a bit, until Prez moves on. MC, zeroing out (finally, fatally) on his self-esteem at being dumped, kills himself.

Japanese conclusion:
They date, break up, MC dates all the other chicks before finally settling in

Pick your fav and go live happily ever after :win:
Anyhow, happy I've caught up at this point - half a dozen chapters earlier I was rather desperately banging my head against the wall praying for anything to happen and now we have a stirring cliffhanger!

Users who are viewing this thread