Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - How ta spend da after school

Dex-chan lover
Idk why the author made him this way it kinda annoying how he acts like he didn't almost have his life ruined, and caring about what the other sluts around he are doing with their lives. Your time is better spent on Hanako ya damn idiot!! a Thick, innocent "delinquent" shes the best girl at there buck up and ship already! Screw the blackmailing chick she's just a crazy thot stop being friendly geez!

Power Uploader
@Hitspark yet Happy Sugar Life, The Monters of 1st Grade, Class A, Dead Tube, and Uwa-Koi, share that tag, but stayed as dark as they promised — let us not act like this is a matter of demographics which says very little. Dead Tube is ultra violent but is "syounen" whereas Himegoto — Zyuukyuusaino Seihuku is far less violent and features far less nudity but is "seinen". Indeed, some series actually jumped mid-installment from one tag to another as they moved to another magazine.

Double-page supporter
@Hamin
I feel like the mangaka couldve gone to true pi numbers to flesh out the story but I guess the editors noticed. It also stopped having cleaning tips like gal cooking did.
@starbright
lmao that's why its way better to game losers in mmos than to do compensation dating or make an onlyfans and fuck around in photoshop to create an artificial girl. There's so much better ways to do that type of stuff that doesn't endanger you.

Dex-chan lover
@obsidianpassion

You think it's stupid, the men who do compensated dating don't. And you call it "bad"... why? This is dangerously close to some nessed up "I pay for the food you ate at our date, I deserve to fuck you" logic.

I mean ffs you have people giving money to Twitch thots and they will never even spend 5 minutes with them alone either online or in person.

Dex-chan lover
Come one guys it's obvious.
Saotome will appear since he followed her. However he's weak so he'll get knock out by one of the two guys. Then Hanako will appear since she has a secret hobby of following Saotome and rescue them both. And that's how Yuna will fall in love
with Hanako.

Hanako was going to confess to saotome at the beginning, but then another prostitution story... and another girl will be added to the harem. ;)

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter Oh yes, those are all gritty and ultra violent...your point? Shonen isn't a genre/demographic known for those, is it? It's a demographic known for "The hero beat the villain now they're friends" and "Power of friendship!" You can go on about what nuances the genre has, and that's fine. But overall THIS is pretty standard shonen fair. While we're at it, what about this Ecchi, Shonen, Comedy with an obvious Harem premise promised you darkness? Because I can't help but suspect you just took a wrong turn with your expectations.

Dex-chan lover
This manga becoming "all women are queens; if she breaths she's a THOOOOOT" in illustrated form

Fed-Kun's army
To be clear I hated the mc speech, like a) this bitch has nothing but used you b) just say "k" and walk away not your business not your concern, am glad most of the comment section don't really feel bad for her because reality is play stupid games, win stupid prizes and I'd be pleasantly surprised if she pulled a weapon, on the guy instead of the MC coming in for the save(which he will) and the third shit member of the harem enters the contest.

Honestly the only decent one is Haku, the other two are just going to be annoying clinically, until haku and satome finally date and they will probably still clingy to take him from her .

Power Uploader
@Hitspark And I disagree, this is but the only time I have seen such a tonal change that start dark and grim and turned to moralism and fluff so quickly.
What other example know you, that started so grim and turned fluffy in but a couple chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter ....Bro I don't know how to tell you this but you've been sitting in the deeper end of the Shonen genre and you somehow never seemed to realize it.

"while most Shōnen works (particularly the action fighter types) tend to fall in the idealist side on the scale of idealism vs. cynicism, there are also plenty of works with Darker and Edgier elements and outright Deconstructions that can easily be mistaken for a Seinen series and evoke a What Do You Mean, It's for Kids? reaction (Death Note and Neon Genesis Evangelion are some of the notable examples)." - TV Tropes, summarizing this conversation in a nutshell.

This is the majority of the Shonen class. This is the bog standard that gets promoted to the masses. Simplistic heroes who are fawned over and are idealistic and moralistic by nature.

"For as strong he is physically, he's got an equally strong sense of justice (often in those exact terms on official bios). He'll go out of his way to help complete strangers, sometimes show mercy on his enemies, and always stand up and speak out for what's right." - TV Tropes, Stock Shonen hero, literally describing protagonist-kun.

Other series? Well...I don't tend to read the edgier stuff, but Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu would be my pick. Starts off trying to be edgy, devolves into a "romantic" comedy involving edgy characters. Around chapter 10 - 11 you honestly can't take anything seriously anymore and clearly the author can't either since...boy you have to see some of the expressions made in this series.

That being said, Welcome to the shallow end of the kiddie pool. How long do you plan to stay?

Dex-chan lover
While it might not be what happens, I'd love for her to go into full Yandere mode, saying stuff like 'you'll take responsibility, right? I'll have your child, right?'

While I am not completely empathetic towards the girl I don't think anyone deserves to be raped. Also the fact that a (very) possible rape is played out for laughs in the last page made me cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread