Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - 1:359

Is this kind of thing common in Japan? Same thing happened with persona 5 Joker. I'm starting to hate the assualt laws of that country.

Dex-chan lover
Is he serious lmao ? The dude was doing compensated dating with a high-schooler, then looked her in a store to rape her and had the gal to pull the "you slighlty hurt but that's technically assault" card ? Good lord, I liked both saves by Saotome and Kuzu but they should ruin his fucking life. It's nice to pull out your phone when a guy watches your panties but maybe do it too when there's an actual crime

Holy shit. I underestimated the power of the MC!!!
Also, I see another has been added into the harem. Who knows by the end of this manga, the whole school becomes his harem.

Fed-Kun's army
The only not trash part of this ‘airhead-slut’ arc was seeing that perfect waifu IMMEDIATELY ran to the rescue after hearing MC’s name.

Double-page supporter
Alright, premise established. And now let's see if this incel-baiting garbage can become more than incel-baiting garbage.

Also starting with a narrowly-averted rape plot, eww. I like the gal so I hope this becomes a lot less icky, nice and quickly.

This is dumb. He should tell the two new girls to fk off and just stick with his amazoness. The other two are garbage. Plot is so poorly written its like a 14 year old wrote it.

Users who are viewing this thread