Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - 1:359

I wonder fake assault accusation with no single wound spotted and planned minor rape attempt, which have more consequences?

Supporter
@8bitholic in Japan? Fake assault. Its especially common in traffic accidents with no injuries for the victim to claim injury for financial compensation.

@Lanfear yes, i really disappointed after read few law and cases about rape and fake assault in Japan, after that i really convinced to have body camera whenever i go outside

Lmao this is the first time I've seen a girl deny that bluff in this kinda situation

Also that's such a pussy move for a rapist against a minor lmao

Jokes aside... I hate rape

Dex-chan lover
I've legit felt like this is the end of the series there in the last pages, but I'm glad it didn't and still enjoying rereading it XD

Dex-chan lover
Cause really, she is written as a bimbo, she is dumb, weak willed, has low self steem, is cheery, gullible, careless and just goes with the flow, but despite being roped together as a bully along Takae, her case is worse, cause she didnt have any bad intentions, changing stuff for sexual favors was just her relationships with men in general, so its not even bullying, its just how she operates, she never had any ill will against Saotome.

Despite this, she is the only character who has trully tried to change, not cause she stops being a slut, but because she starts putting effort despite believing herself incapable of doing stuff. And is the only one who apreciated the other girls as friends.

And in the end, i believe she is the only one who has more than 0% chance of winning over Kuzuhana.

In a way, is the only character who grows out of her original template.

(Ps: Why the fuck some of you are trying to justify an adult raping a 15 year old)

Users who are viewing this thread