Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - 1:359

Dex-chan lover
lol this guy is so lame, for a moment i thought he grew some balls and them he begs a rapist lol

Why would he help her... and why would he grovel after starting to acting a little cool?
Damnit author

Aggregator gang
the groveling was too much of a beta move
but this ain't gonna be anything serious in my mind so i'll just enjoy thots rehabilitations

Double-page supporter
@YamiryuuZero I need to read more, but for what it's worth, the airheaded twintail probably legitimately likes him at this point. She's not good for him, but I think he could count her as no less than a friend.

Dex-chan lover
pg 11...good! finally dude, thats a good step to start
pg 12... why did i even try to care for this dude....

Aggregator gang
"I might sue you for assault."
And let it come out in court you were trying to fuck a minor child? Are you really that dumb?

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, all he had to do was tell to the judge "the underage girl seduced me" and he would have gotten scot free.
Japanese laws are fucked up.

Welp, the mc alone is making this manga almost unbearable to read. Just why do artists like doing such one dimensional, dense-as-a-black-hole mcs?

Yeah, the guy is a complete wimpy looser. Idk why girls are even falling for him? Actually, those girls are even worse type beings

Aggregator gang
sorry i should have clarified. she deserves having autonomy taken away from her for making retarded decisions

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought the MC actually grew a pair...And I don't see why some of these girls are naive enough to do this kind of stuff for fun. I understand if you were poor or in a desperate situation and you have no choice but to do this kind of stuff (Still not good to do but it's at least understandable) but doing this for fun just doesn't make sense to me. Also, I wish we could've seen the dude get kicked in the balls or something but that punch is fine too

Glad the possible rape scene was basically over before it really began, I'm all for fanservice but there's a line y'know?

Users who are viewing this thread