Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - 1:359

why is she a virgin lmao literally the only reason she was made a virgin was too keep the incels happy lmao

Fed-Kun's army
This girl deserved what was about to happen to her. Too bad the MC is a loser and a stalker and had to follow her. Seriously bowing down to the guy? Fucking spineless

Dex-chan lover
Did he really do dogeza and pleaded over to a rapist?

1myuho.jpg

Dex-chan lover
P16 last panel: The moment you know you fucked up. Anyway he should be in a hurry to get his numbers up, if he wanna catch all in his time in school.

@Mikhail I've never read Gal Gohan, but isn't Gal Cleaning the one with the rape scene? Unless there's something in that one too that I've never heard of.

He's not honestly going to get some harem that's in the dozens (not hundreds because that would be a nightmare) right? I think most people reading just want more of Hanako at this point.

Also to note, called it.

Dex-chan lover
@bigbear51 Yeah I meant Gal Cleaning, shit. The premises were very similar in my defense. (learning somewhat useful hobby with cute dumb gyaru and skilled but dense protagonist)

Dex-chan lover
The MC is too uselessly beta, even to that creep/rapist. Sigh, plot must carry on I guess...

This guy is so...... usually in a situation when adrenaline rush is kicking in, asking for mercy is the last thing that will come up in your mind...... besides, he will have a testimony from the victim (who is also a minor), what’s he afraid of this late in the game?

Dex-chan lover
360 girls? If that's true I'll have to say nope. It'll be a nightmare to both remember the girls and develop their characters.

'I will sue you for assault' says the guy who attempted rape and then the male MC apologises to him?! Am I missing something from Japanese culture that makes this have any sense ?

@Vini While he did attempt to rape the girl, their will be no physical evidence that will found like signs of struggling etc. since barely anything happened yet but MC assaulting the guy will likely leave physical evidence. Also, the guy might be rich enough to manipulate a case since he managed to bribe the owner of the building.

Dex-chan lover
Well it did not go as I thought it would but alright. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
"That's a good thing, right??"
Nope, not even a bit. It actually even scarier when it increase more....

Users who are viewing this thread