Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Beachside Black Lily

@raze2012 alternatively he could just finish the job. He might be confused about why they're there, but he must know that they need to wash there swim clothes. Tell the teacher someone left a note for him to do it, find out where to take them and done. What's cat girl gonna do? Call him on his bluff? They all know how weak he is, so the only way he could have gotten the clothes is if he was willingly give them. It'd be outing herself.

It won't play out this way since it's been a pattern so far for the girls to go from hating him to liking him, which includes the cat girl. While he could get off the hook like this, it probably wouldn't improve her opinion of him

nah come on, he totally has an alibi, even the teacher was with him and hanako

Fed-Kun's army
This is the reason why I hate lesbians, disgusting, rather than just being into girls they always had this manhater attitude out of nowhere.

Double-page supporter
@brownrabbit Yeah, that's pretty much what I would do in this situation. And no, that's probably not what will happen here, because drama. But hey, it'll be fun to watch the fallout ;-)

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...it's going to work with 100% success. He's the only male there and women can be really good at playing victim and accuse someone. To make matter worse, she may going to play her playing victim card. That way, every women there will instantly bandwagon on him.

...except, he somehow or another get a proof of himself for not stealing that bikini

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that only the 3 girls are recurring characters. Hanako is more than enough and I can somewhat tolerate the other two (the airhead has a bright personality). The rest can f off

Does anyone know where you might find raws for this manga?

Fed-Kun's army
No no no all of you are watching this wrong, sorry to say, I'll get another bag dump those swimsuits in and drop that shit in the ocean, no matter how you cut it, the Butch makes the accusation, his already terrible reputation, gets worse and he already has enough shit to deal with.

Hanako is probably going to vourch for him since he'd have no time, to actually do it and even the teacher was probably there but really MC GOTTA KNOW BY NOW, don't leave your room open, don't be alone with anyone unless you really trust them and fuck please don't let the two lesbians be reoccurring characters fuck right off with that, mc and hanako is all we need, I can live with the dumb one and the sly one, the annoying lesbian one would bring this series down.

Contributor
>inb4 author surprises us by having no one buy this contrived horseshit

Contributor
@Airwave2k2

This and the #metoo movement are different things. Just because the guy here is innocent, doesn’t mean that all the folks in Hollywood are too.

Dex-chan lover
Author: We need something to spice up this manga a little bit, what's popular rn?
Editor: Idk, there are a lot of manga recently adding annoying lesbian bitches to the cast out of nowhere, but I don't think that's a good idea-..
Author: THAT'S IT!!! let's add an annoying lesbian bitch to the cast out of nowhere.
Editor:............

Dex-chan lover
The worst stereotype in all of manga is the shoehorned misandrist lesbian that always tries to blackmail or frame the MC because he DARED try to get with a girl he likes.

I hate it even more if they're only a lesbian because they hate men and not because they're actually attracted to women.

This is why I don't read yuri lmao

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy I'm not talking about reallife. I just used it to give my impression of what is going on. "Just because the guy here is innocent" - yeah that is only the viewpoint of the reader who has an overview. In actual terms it is only the 3 person on the beach that are sure he is innocent vs. the prejudice of 350 girls and staff of an all pubescent girls of an all-girls-high-school.

@raze2012 That ain't evidence. There are only accusations and rebuttal. Evidence would be camera footage, checkpoints with date and so on. And no there isn't a CSI squad going around and taking finger prints ... So whatever will happen it is hearsay vs accounts of persons who declare to be together with MC at the time of the beach (and the time after that up to him going for his bath is pretty much unaccounted even for the reader). So whatever.

It will be a bitchfight about who will the mass believe. And if author-san has a good storyboard the girl will expose her scheming in a humorous way by accident.

Dex-chan lover
@Airwave2k2 alibi, evidence, whatever. Splitting hairs. Big point is the one person who would discipline him should he be in trouble (the teacher) is aware of where he was and would run contrary to the accusation others makes against him.

Dex-chan lover
@raze2012 And you are still ignoring. That he wen on ahead. When they came out of the water. And beside that why should the teachers be different from the girls. They are for better or worse as annoyed by the fact a boy is intruding into their all girls school. For what we know, his presence alone is disturbing order.

Users who are viewing this thread