Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Summer Festival!

Double-page supporter
Madoka, huh? Last time I saw her, she was selling sushi from her apartment window.

Double-page supporter
A childhood friend character appreared?
Now we know who's gonna lose miserably for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend aler! Childhood friend alert!

Like she's ever gonna win at this point lol.

Aw fuck, I can't believe Author had the guts to use the "childhood friend" bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I like it very much, but this makes me undecided which one is the best girl. For me, the long haired girl and the twin tail is just there for the 'rivalry' so I don't count them lol.

Dex-chan lover
>childhood friend
>MC literally forgotten
>introduced too late
Let's just hope their relationship is platonic and the author will flesh out her character on her own two feet.
Haha

Dex-chan lover
Generic development, but the author has surprised me so far with shockingly competent, likable, and (comparatively) realistic harem members for the genre. I’ll give it a shot. Kinda hoped we’d have more time to focus on the girls we already have though. That said I am a sucker for the genuinely nice/kind and positive/energetic cute girl (the type of girl that sucks you up in her personality and makes you happy just to be around), so I’m not hating this.

Childhood friend...
S8fEVdJ.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
"I know we're losing, I want to know if we've lost" - Every member of Team Childhood friend

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't seem that happy, I wonder why
I hope that she will be the first childhood friend in history who doesn't like the MC. Thank you for the chapter.

Edit : Huh. Hodoka and Madoka ? It does sound pretty good. Now I'm getting worried

@greatninja3
Well, just like any other heroines that happened to lack 'leading heroine' trait?
The fellow weeb I was replied to, said childhood friends never wins. Which I listed some animes\mangas where they in fact wins.
Some of them have 'leading heroine' trait, some dont.
So.... well... what's your point? I dont get it.

If you want specificaly list only harems childhood friends where they dont have 'leading heroine' trait.
Then that can be basicaly said about any other heroines that happened to not have 'leading heroine' trait.

Dex-chan lover
They rarely win, but a childhood friend is always a nice addition.

Users who are viewing this thread