Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - In the Fitting Room

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so tropey but so good, it is like the author learned something of the years of failed tentative of others, crazy concept, no?

I hope he doesn't grow taller than her, the reverse difference in heights makes them cuter.

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie ehh, I still kinda disagree. There's holding back romantic tendencies for a better context, then there's outright friend zoning someone that you may potentially like.

He's a good MC, great even. but hes still got a bit of thst old fashion harem genre denseness.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl. I shook about with Madoka and class rep arc but Hanako-chan is the cutest.

The cutest I say.

Dex-chan lover
finally, no more harem shit, it just makes me feel bad for the other girls

Is she Yakuza boss 's daughter. Can'​t recall is there a chapter about her family.

Dex-chan lover
T H I G H G O D D E S S. the artist has shown us his true culture with that first outfit she wore my gahd

Dex-chan lover
Imagine her 20 years older. Wearing the cougar outfit as a [][][][]. Oh that is what her sexy mom wears ... look forward to see MC visit Hanako @ home.

Fed-Kun's army
@deCarabasHJ oh yes, that particular type of mc usually annoys me, glad he takes initiative.

@raze2012 I disagree. I think the author knows what they're doing. This mc has thoughts behind his actions while typical harem ones are just usually duds that the girls just follow around and somehow like for some reason. I must confess, here in the beginning I thought he was a typical harem mc and I almost dropped this but as I kept reading, I noticed how he developed in just a few chapters (not what you get in most harem). Plus the story isn't stale bcuz both the boy and the girls here actually have true character 🤧
Though, it's still too early, this may crash and burn on all of us later or soon 😅

Users who are viewing this thread