Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - In the Fitting Room

Contributor
Morons had the good sense to recognize her and almost back off at first, then proceeded to shit talk her within hearing range.
They're lucky to be able to walk away after that.

Contributor
This was nice. The second third of the chapter was like the first time in which I felt he was more than just kind of there. He was actually the active party on this totally-not-a-date.
The final third was more standard, but it explicitly confirms what we've suspected - there's more to Hanako than meets the eye. What makes her feared among delinguents?

A question for later, but one that I'm curious about.

Dex-chan lover
My initial reaction to her casual clothes and wardrobe was " Wow, she really is enjoying herself." Satome sure is talented in adjusting & fixing her dress. It sucks there won't be a chapter next week but the author deserves a break after all the good stuff he's been pumping out recently. Thanks for another chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason, I love this mc. He's not a total dunce and he actually used his brain to think. Like in the previous chapter when he wanted to give his childhood friend a kiss on the forehead but didn't and he gave a valid reason why. I like the way he was on this "date" they had. Hanako wasn't the only one pulling her weight and they look so cute on the bike together 😊.

Dex-chan lover
You can only satisfy your gal friend by doing the tailoring in the boutique.

Double-page supporter
When I saw the title I though "Meh, this trope, really?", but it was handled really nicely. I guess I should have more faith in the author.

@Meskie I agree completely. I have found that I dislike "standard" harem stories, where the MC is more or less a vegetable who the girls fall in love with for no reason (and where the girls have no real personalities, just hair colour and bust size). But stories like this, with properly complex characters and where the author uses the tropes of the genre in clever ways, I really enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
The people at Hanako's house must figure that she jumped head first right into her first love, what with those clothes

Dex-chan lover
The guy (mc) taking the initiative on the date and being completely into, honest, and not embarrassed for the girl trying on clothes. In a Shounen harem manga? I N C O N C E I V A B L E! Overall great chapter. I even liked the mc here. He wasn’t fidgety or overall embarrassed, gave compliments when appropriate, confidently took the lead, and even showed off his best points. Pretty the opposite of how these things usually guy in this type of manga (usually the girl drags the mc around, has to force a compliment out of him, he’s super embarrassed to be a women’s clothing store, and for some reason someone they know pops out of nowhere so they need to hide in the dressing room with her half naked for 10 pages until they’re caught anyway). Very refreshing!

Lol, why always some random people appear when the scene is good

Double-page supporter
Did those guys really think they were hot shit when they're riding nuts to butts on a moped? The driver might as well have put a "I take dick on the daily" sticker on his helmet.

Let's be honest, we all knew it was coming...
CaringClassicDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread