Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Love is a battle

Dex-chan lover
"What kinda guy runs away, leaving a pair of girls alone, just to escape the awkwardness?"
A wimp. But to be honest, a lot of guys at his age would have done the same LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh...another poor childhood friend that's obviously going to lose...poor girl. T.T Why do authors even include them at this point..?

Dammit, This is making me jealous.
I have never talked with a girl.Like real talk. 😑😣
I want to spend 1 day like this.😥

Double-page supporter
"I can read the mood just fine..."

No - actually you can't. At all.

On another note - I'm impressed that all of the girls are attractive in their own way and should all be serious rivals, but Hanako still manages to be best girl anyway.

Literally all of these girls except Hanako threw MC under the bus or bullied him at some point and the childhood friend ignored him ("because I'm in love with him?!" Nah that's you justifying your own shitty actions after the fact). Hanako is the only one that didn't fuck him over and was there for him in incredible ways, none of these girls even deserve him as a friend let alone a boyfriend. I'm down for harems but these bb1tches be trash. Even if they're beautiful, they're ugly inside and thats where it counts.

I hope MC grows a pair and friendzones all of them except Hanako.

If anyone disagrees go read first chapters again. Having to ride the train with his hands up the whole time like a criminal every day and thats before he gets to the school to be bullied? Fk these thots, the streets just outside where they belong.

@Opticalwinter

People can change for the better. If you believe people can't change, than why are you not still a sniveling baby? (A small jab to grab attention. Sorry if its too offensive.)

Change isn't rare. Change is nature. Its unavoidable, and if its for the better, that's something to celibate and reward, not punish.

That being said, I agree with most of your points. Hanako is best girl. By far. But don't just sum up all their character development as being worthless. I applaud anyone who genuinely tries to peruse becoming a good person, no matter what their past. Keyword is "Genuine".

Users who are viewing this thread