Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Love is a battle

Dex-chan lover
When everyone go for the straight ball, but then Kuzuhana surprise everyone with a curve ball.
No one see that coming...

Ushigome-san is the only girl who publicly shows her love to the MC (despite what she did at the beginning). Takae-san is the typical tsundere who secretly loves him and treats him with indifference. She left a bad impression on me at first. She has helped the MC from the shadows, but it does not make up for the foolishness at the start. Kodera shares the same experiences, so I don't see her as potential love. Itachi-san goes at his own pace, seems to be the tomboy friend (I love her). The cat girl is ignored every time she appears, nothing more to say. The childhood friend bothers me.

Personally, I would love for it to an harem end, but only with the three main girls (Hanako-chan, Ushigome-san and Takae-san).

But as the name of the manga says, MC ends with Hanako-chan (which I love, too). It's a win-win for me.

What an efficient childhood friend. She digs her own grave, and shoots herself 🤣

Dex-chan lover
HAREM ENDING

Something tells me there's enough girls that want his dick that if they all joined forces, he'd be screwed

Supporter
At least he is aware of his situation and not an oblivious fuck twat. I was beginning to lose faith in the sexual intelligence of mangaka authors.

The other girls dont even come close to the best fmc. It's not even a competition at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread