Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Negligence

Dex-chan lover
If this will be a modern Harem rom-com, crazy new girl problem will be solved in the next chapter or two like the swimsuit one.

She's an annoying bitch but I hope that the "I'll train you part is true"

I really hope that girl isn't just yet another psycho man-hating lesbian character. Or if she is, I hope future chapters will make her character somewhat more likeable.

Baka to Test made me grow tired of that kind of archetype.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest, I hope there's no training arc because those really fucking suck and he's already doing the rooftop stuff with Hanako, so the ex-friend's sister can return to the pit of Hell that spawned her.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, the old "I am your best friend!" "Who even are you?" trope. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say i see any need to introduce a character like her and such, feels like padding...

Pointless drawn out drama in a manga that made a point of mocking pointless drawn out drama, lovely.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so instead of a psycho lesbian with unusual strength she's just a self-declared rival muscule head.
That's an improvement, I say. Not much, but in this manga you can count the truly evil and unlikeable people with one hand.
I think that this girl is not that bad, despite how zealous she is about fighting.

The new girl reminds me of that fly that won't stop bothering you no matter how many times you swat at it.

Dex-chan lover
Don't really care about new girl but it's nice to have a character origins

lul just rat on her to the teacher, shit should calm her tits down. thats literally unaggregated assault

Users who are viewing this thread