Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Mountain Race

Contributor
This new girl is honestly the worst. We had a surprising amount of characters with social awareness and common sense, with limited forced tropes from the main cast themselves (i.e. they don't act stupid or obstinate solely for the sake of telling the story). Now we have a character that is just another one's fan girl, that literally physically forces the MC to follow their random desiries, just so the author doesn't have to think about the situation. Man this character blows

Dex-chan lover
I don’t hate the new girl but she definitely hasn’t been as good as the previous ones, author set the bar too high for themself

I hope this new girl is gone soon. I'm prepared to see this manga to the end but darn im worried a lot of people have dropped it at this point and I can't say I blame them.

Dex-chan lover
Yup I'm dropping this. No offense to the translators, ya did good. But God, this new dingus is just too much.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't really like this girl and her attitude with MC, even though I agree we needs to man up.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it look like shes prepping him only to devour him later?

Dex-chan lover
I think the point of the new girl is exactly that, she isnt a member of the harem and i have certainty that she will never be, she is here to cause conflict for good or bad.

Harem stories have the weakness to fall into a slump because generally, the MMC has always the standard shy personality, which isnt really strange for a teenager boy to have (even if many stories exacerbate it a lot), so to avoid this an element of conflict needs to be put in action, generally, it would be just another harem candidate or member but this author knows that this is already to played out so he chose to put a girl that isnt a candidate to shake things up.

So we don't need to like her, because she isnt here to be liked, with that in mind i really don't mind her i find her funny... her presence puts things in motion and she is so ridiculously self-centered that i have a little respect and just to remember aside from Hanako and the childhood friend (poor girl, i can only remember her by her status) are the only ones that really had a good introduction all the other girls had pretty complicated starts.

Dex-chan lover
Won't be surprised if the series got axed after this stupid girl

Users who are viewing this thread