Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Contributor
This guy has a patchy track record, the art is generic and the MC is a bland rehash of previous works, it's hard to be enthusiastic

Dex-chan lover
@kai-nagami Alternatively, double down and make the MC so extraordinarily pure and nice that no amount of lewd stuff could possibly even make him flinch in the slightest, and his sheer innocence physically radiates light. These gyarus wouldn't stand a chance.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
Let's hope the MC isn't a wimp.
paMyf6w.jpg

Supporter
In best hopes it doesn't turn into a Gyaru Cleaning
In it's favor, it's author actually has done other things

Dex-chan lover
So far, so generic.
Art is... okay. Good enough, but quality will probably drop as serialization continues. The almost total lack of backgrounds doesn't fill me with confidence in the mangaka's artistic abilities.
The plot is a hodge podge of dead horse tropes.

@Tearsax said it

One day I will find that ecchi MC that doesn't flinch to simple panties. I miss Arata from Trinity Seven so much.

Yay another wuss MC! Waiting to see how he does nothing, and forms a nice harem when every girl in his class turns out to be a maiden inside! No? You say that trope has been done before? No way!

@Kayzo this kinda reminds me of Rokudou, I forgot the full name. It's a manga about a wuss mc that got a curse to make bad girls fall for him, the mc started getting stronger throughout the series though.

This gives me kind of a similar vibe in a way, I hope he gets stronger like the mc in Rokudou

Dex-chan lover
Guess we are reaching peak bad gyaru/yankee in manga lately. Would be nice if there was more awareness of peak trope among mangakas.

this not gyaru just yankee seem bad kid or problem girl but kinda good to read,mc and the just cute

Users who are viewing this thread