Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

damn this manga is amazing. i usually turn away from trashy harem romcoms but honestly, seeing how all the girls are bad girls is really refreshing, and the tsun-tsun of Kuzuhana is just blissful. the ecchi scenes aren't too bad either since it fits with the bad girl vibes where they don't care and are slutty just for fun. i came into this manga with low expectations because of ecchi harem tag, but it's just fucking cute instead. i also just really love gyarus. the guy could be a bit less wimpy but i guess you can't have it all, it's either a good harem with bad MC or good MC with trash harem. 9/10 so far -ch. 23.

Came in expecting trash, but it's starting to look like the only harem manga I'll ever enjoy and finish

I read through it and then reread it immediately! It's that good! The setting is interesting, each girl is unique in their own way, the MC is likeable. Finally, witty comments and memes from the translator will tickle your funny bone! One of my favorite! Highly recommend!

Only on chapter 13, and this is the best Harem i've ever read. They skip past all the bullshit, Hopefully the author keeps it up

Users who are viewing this thread